MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google is Evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well atleast to me every search result I get I get the this site maybe harmful to your computer is anyone else experience this.
Yeah, quite annoying.
Hmm.... What are you searching for?
hahaha yup... they've either been hacked or really screwed up...

Make a blog quickly... this will be big news folks... lots of $$$ potentialz..
People just submit them as attack links like linkbucks they dont harm you but you can still go to them just change the address in your browser remove the google link at the beginning.
Yeah, this is happening all over. Digg looks pretty funny with all the things popping up. Smile

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4640/...armzp3.gif

Also, why did Google link me to the Spanish version in the sponsored ad in the screenshot above? WTF?

BMR777
of course you can still go to the sites its just annoying and google really needs to fix it.
They fixed it approx 10 minutes ago....

I want some answers... I bet they scared 200 million people off of the internet with that trick.
Everyone use Cuil Search! It's time Google gets some competition and it's time to get more jobs with successful start ups! Big Grin What I love about Cuil is you can post comments and suggestions in their blog and they'll respond, you can have sort of a 1 on 1. Toungue
I don't use google.

I use my sites search engine I made with my toolbar. But hey, I get money for it.
Conduit toolbar? If so, it's Google.
Pages: 1 2 3 4