MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Side box issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Include latest threads box in side box, here show 10 latest thread, but I want to show 5 latest thread. How can I make it?
Which of the sidebox plugins do you use, labrocca's or Zaher1988's (although they are very similar, there are a few differences)?

Ori...
I use Zaher1988. Is it possible?
Actually, I never use this option (it causes my index page to "stretch" to too long for my taste). I can tell you this is NOT hardcoded into the plugin. I think it takes the number/amount of threads to show from the AdminCP -> Settings -> "Portal Settings", as this is the only place I can think of that governs a number on showing, new, threads.

Ori...
No there is NO option in the AdminCP Portal Bpxes,

I think you have to make changes in the plugin to suite your taste

try searching in the plugin No. of Thread to show= 5

Change it to 10 Toungue
I looked inside the plugin. There's no code to decide the number of new threads to show. However the plugin loads/uses the settings of the "Portal Settings" in the AdminCP. In this settings there are two(2) setting dealing with numbers: 1) "Number of latest discussions to show" - I think this you need to change, 2) "Number of announcements to show" - I'm not sure what this does. There are NO special setting inside the "Portal Settings" for the sideboxes - DON'T search for them.

Ori...