MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick reply vs. long (?) reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Which one do you choose? Quick or long reply?
Voice your opinions here.

(sorry if the thread if repeated, I searched and I didn't find anything)
I use Quick Reply, unless I need to use something like Attachments. (I also go to Full Reply when there's a smiley I want to use and I don't know the code for it.)
I only use full reply for attachments. Nothing I need in full reply that I can't type.
I only use full reply for attachments and smiley's. And on the occasion where the forum owner decides to disable the quick reply.
(2009-01-31, 10:59 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]I only use full reply for attachments. Nothing I need in full reply that I can't type.
Yeah. Same hereToungue
Quick Reply also. Since I use some plugin that adds MyCode and smilies to Quick Reply, I don't really need it. Just for attachments, but it is very rare to use it.
I always use full reply when I quote somebody - I know I can do it in quick reply but I just got into the habit from 1.2.
Do previews count?
Yea I use it for previews too sometimes.

And when I quote someone, I click the Reply button. I guess that takes me to the full editor.
For quotes I just use multiquote, and I hardly ever use preview, just post and then read it to find all my typos and edit the posts after RolleyesToungue
Yeah, I never use preview. I use the spell checker in FireFox to fix most of my spelling mistakes before I submit a messageToungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4