MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have 2 questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!
I have 2 questions.

The first is:
When I change in the lang file to be RTL and not LTR, 2 Pages in the admin CP stay to left.
I am talking about 'settings.php' page, in the admin CP is Change board settings and Add new setting.

The second question is:
http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/3858/14xp.jpg
How can I hide the statistics that surrounded in red in the picture.

Thanks,
Ido Dror
For your second question. Go to Admin CP -> Templates -> *your template* -> edit -> footer -> edit -> find <div id="debug"><debugstuff></div> -> remove it.
Thank you!
Someone can answer to me about the first question?
CraKteR Wrote:For your second question. Go to Admin CP -> Templates -> *your template* -> edit -> footer -> edit -> find <div id="debug"><debugstuff></div> -> remove it.
Also, the debug stuff is only shown to Admins when they are logged in, so you don't have to worry about "normal" visitors seeing these stats.
I am guessing you would need to edit all the CSS/themes to say

text-align:right
or
direction:rtl
decswxaqz Wrote:I am guessing you would need to edit all the CSS/themes to say

text-align:right
or
direction:rtl

Doesn't work
Hi

Open inc/languages/english.php.
Find this:
// Sets if the language is RTL (Right to Left) (1 = yes, 0 = no)
$langinfo['rtl'] = 0;
And you can change the setting to $langinfo['rtl'] = 1; and it will be right to left.
DennisTT Wrote:Hi

Open inc/languages/english.php.
Find this:
// Sets if the language is RTL (Right to Left) (1 = yes, 0 = no)
$langinfo['rtl'] = 0;
And you can change the setting to $langinfo['rtl'] = 1; and it will be right to left.

Read again my question:
When I change in the lang file to be RTL and not LTR, 2 Pages in the admin CP stay to left.
I am talking about 'settings.php' page, in the admin CP is Change board settings and Add new setting