MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Open phpMyAdmin. In the left column (the thin one), click whatever your forum database table is (so, if you set your forum database with a name of 'forum', click that). Then once it's finished loading on the right side of the screen, along the top there's a line of tabs and one says SQL - Click that.

After you've clicked that and it's loaded, copy the code below and post it into the box on the phpMyAdmin page and click 'Go.' It should say something like 'SQL Command Executed Successfully.'

UPDATE `mybb_settings` SET value = '.tikitackettforums.info' WHERE name = 'cookiedomain';
UPDATE `mybb_settings` SET value = '/Forum/Upload/' WHERE name = 'cookiepath';

Then, to clear your cookies, I'll need to know what browser you have (IE, FireFox, Safari etc) but I'm guessing it's probably FireFox. If that's the case, click Tools, Options then go to the Privacy Tab. Click 'Show Cookies', type in the search box 'tikitackettforums' and delete the things that come up.

Then try logging in again.
I cant delete bc the cookies, I am on my school laptop because my personal computer crashed this laptop has administration locks.
Well, you're pretty much screwed then AFAIK.

Been looking for a way to fix cookie issues myself; not sure if it's a bug or just a weird design on behalf of MyBB but if you can't delete the cookies, you won't be able to log in from that computer.

You can maybe try a different browser and see if that works, since browsers don't share cookies.
Cant download. Administration locks.
(2009-02-01, 04:52 AM)JustinK Wrote: [ -> ]Cant download. Administration locks.
Well you'll have to wait until your on your own computer thenToungue
LOL, I am so going to contact my it computer guy for school
Chances are if the cookies are right your browser just isn't accepting them or you need to clear them.

tikitackettforums.info/forum/upload gives a 404 error anyway Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3