MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anybody want FORAROUSE.COM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for somebody who wants to take over the domain. Just reply to this thread what you plan to do with it and I'll let you know if you got it. Wink

Domain Info:
forarouse.com Created: Sun 12/14/2008 Expires Mon 12/14/2009 Registrar: Namecheap.com (free push to your account)

And my main reason for getting rid of it is to ditch as many domains as I can so I can get off the internet. Big Grin
(2009-02-01, 07:28 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for somebody who wants to take over the domain. Just reply to this thread what you plan to do with it and I'll let you know if you got it. Wink

Domain Info:
forarouse.com Created: Sun 12/14/2008 Expires Mon 12/14/2009 Registrar: Namecheap.com (free push to your account)

And my main reason for getting rid of it is to ditch as many domains as I can so I can get off the internet. Big Grin
The name sounds funny, but I don't want it.. lol
You can't hide from the internet... It's everywhere. Toungue
(2009-02-01, 08:18 AM)atomicj Wrote: [ -> ]You can't hide from the internet... It's everywhere. Toungue
In a way yes - and noToungue lol
I'm not leaving it for good, that's impossible, but I am limiting my time as much as possible. Big Grin
(2009-02-01, 09:31 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not leaving it for good, that's impossible, but I am limiting my time as much as possible. Big Grin
Fair enoughToungue
I wouldn't mind. But I'd change everything if that's ok with you Toungue

I wouldn't do the free domain for posting thing, but I'd go back to the original purpose of it, posting service Big Grin
Is the domain still available? For free?
Not really, sorry. I made Elagant Totality the admin.
Apologies Big Grin

Look for FORAROUSE in the showcase within the next week. It's *hopefully* gonna be great!