MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Theme count[Admin CP] [C-Michael83]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wanna edit your post so I look less bad? Toungue
My points are still valid in both cases. The only difference is that the "default" count was being overwritten if there were 1 or more users who had the default theme set explicity by that #. The fix simpy merges those two counts.
So it'll be fixed in the next release, correct? I wasn't sure, because I tested it on localhost and couldn't reproduce it.
(2009-02-01, 10:52 PM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]So it'll be fixed in the next release, correct? I wasn't sure, because I tested it on localhost and couldn't reproduce it.

It only happens in certain conditions. Yes it'll be fixed for the next maintenance release.
(2009-02-01, 11:25 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-01, 10:52 PM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]So it'll be fixed in the next release, correct? I wasn't sure, because I tested it on localhost and couldn't reproduce it.

It only happens in certain conditions. Yes it'll be fixed for the next maintenance release.
I thought so as I couldn't get it to reproduce on 2 of my forums. Alright, good jobSmile
Pages: 1 2 3