MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can't bring the board online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Even after repeated attempts to bring the board on it just wount come online please help me out here
url : http://warezguy.info
Admin CP > Configuration > General configuration > Board offline?
Set it to "No".
(2009-02-01, 10:33 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP > Configuration > General configuration > Board offline?
Set it to "No".
done that about 20 times still no use Sad
It has to work. That's the only thing that configures the showing of the message you see when you view your forums.
(2009-02-01, 10:37 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]It has to work. That's the only thing that configures the showing of the message you see when you view your forums.
no it does not no matter how many times i try Sad . we moved the server and try to bring it online but it wont work Sad
Hm. When you set the option to "No", and refresh the page - does it still show as "No" or "Yes"?
(2009-02-01, 10:42 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. When you set the option to "No", and refresh the page - does it still show as "No" or "Yes"?
it shows "No" Sad
Hm. I'm not sure then. You'll have to wait for someone better to give ya support. I don't see what could be going wrong.
(2009-02-01, 10:44 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. I'm not sure then. You'll have to wait for someone better to give ya support. I don't see what could be going wrong.
thanks for the support Smile.hope this problem gets resolved soon Sad
You're welcomeSmile Did you have this problem since the first time you visited the forums after the server move?
Pages: 1 2