MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: auto. PM on register and Extended rules Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK hey guys!

i found the PM on registration mod and the extended rules mod for PR2

i have installed both of them in inc/plugins

and i have activated the extended rules but nothing showup in forumshow.php neither forumreply.php newthread.php .

so what is that excatly and how that works i thought it's just activation and it will work.

second thing is, configuring the automaticly PM on registration, do i have to change the .php file ?? if yes what excatly coz i found many things that looks each others like "the subjec' 'type here the subject' 'the subject is here' << examples, all are in same script.

as i understood those setting should be done from the plugin manager and not manually ??

pls reply and thanks in advance
I believe both of these are my plugins I released, and for future reference, I can give support for my modifications at my forum at www.dennistt.net/forum.

Anyway, for both plugins, you must go into the Admin CP --> Settings and there should be a setting group created for each plugin with the settings you can modify.
ok hey dennisTT and sorry i will continue the discussion over ur forum so pls make sure u read this Thread

Thx
i hate to digout a 3y old thread, but is this mod still valid/functioning for the actual mybb version?
The PM on Register is, but not the Extended forum rules.