MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last Post column not updating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry if this has been solved somewhere else, but i'm having a hard time using the search (getting a lost connection to db thing)

anyway, i'm having problem with the last post column in the forum index. it doesn't seem to be updating whenever someone posts.
Are threads/posts moderated?
nope, i only have 3 moderated forums, and those aren't the ones i'm testing.

i think i found more symptoms for it tho. it does update the last post, however, it's not updating to the right post, it's updating to the same (wrong) post

notice how both "last post" are linking to the same (wrong) post called "[split] test post"

[attachment=1498]

i just want to add that i converted my forum from ipb, could that be causing problems? (maybe something went wrong in the converter?)
hmmm, i seem to be closing in on the problem. i think something went wrong with the conversion process, and for some reason, something isn't working.

i think it has to do with when i post on a forum, a required information isn't set right.

if i make a brand new forum, the last post updates well enough. just not with my old forums that was converted. so i'm guessing there's a misinformation there somewhere.
w00t, fixed, seemed to have been the parentlist was messed up internally in the _forums database, which was weird, because in ACP, they seemed to have maintained their right order, and hiearchy
Yeah the parentlist updating is fixed for 1.0