MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Did you switch forum software?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I actually started over.

Before I went to mybb I was using SMF.
Sort of... I was using InvisionFree before I decided to start using MyBB in September 2005. I started over, though - no conversion.
Me and another admin were using phpBB 2 for my original rct3 fansite forums and I desperately hated the ACP. At the time Justin and me were friends and Justin found MyBB, and we made the switch and look where we are today. That was probably 4 years ago.
I went from IvinsionFree to Set-bb (IPB host) to Hosted-forum(IPB host) to Mybb.
phpBB 2.0 > phpBB 3.0 > SMF > MyBB(all conversions)

And I plan to stick with MyBB till the end!Smile
So do I.

I hope there is no end...
When I started my forum, I used Invision Power Board 1.3 (self hosted). I then converted to MyBB when 1.4 came out.
(2009-02-02, 10:29 PM)Rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]PHPBB 2.0 >> MyBB.

same
SMF ยป MyBB :x
SMF... A member known as TwistedWeather saw my weather forum using SMF and told me MyBB was like no other and more rich featured. I had so many problems with SMF, mainly installing mods that I though, why not give mybb a chance...

Its the best damned forum software I have seen yet, even over vbulletin and ip.board! keep up the good beeping work fellas!
Pages: 1 2 3