MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 5 dollar custom themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anybody needs a custom mybb theme for their forum, then I can help. I've made roughly 10 mybb themes, and I have links to some of them below:

Moviejock.com- custom theme
alphapms.com-custom theme

Red Haze

Green/Orange Haze

Orange Rush

I charge 5 dollars up front, and then will start designing a theme according to your details. After 4 days I will show you what I have done, and then you will look at the design and tell me what you like or don't like with. It will then take me 3 more days to complete the finishing touches, and then give the theme to you. If you give me ACP access to your forum, I could code the theme right there, and you can see my results as I go. That is if you would like me to do it that way, but it is up to you.

So if you would like one, please PM me.

Thanks

~Added attachments.
Don't mean to sound rude or anything, but you're themes, from what I can see, aren't worth a pricetag...yet...just continue practicing on making themes, and one day you'll be as good as Audentio for instance, and will be able to charge as much as you want for themes.
(2009-02-02, 11:46 PM)Oxymoron Wrote: [ -> ]Don't mean to sound rude or anything, but you're themes, from what I can see, aren't worth a pricetag...yet...just continue practicing on making themes, and one day you'll be as good as Audentio for instance, and will be able to charge as much as you want for themes.

I do themes to people's likings. The themes you see here are basically themes people have asked me to do. To be brutally honest as well, there are people out there charging 10X the amount I am charging, and are making themes that are basically at same quality. As for the coding aspect missing, I have found somebody who will be reprobating with me and helping code the themes to your liking. For example, VB sytle header, different login boxes, ect.
I like the alphapms.com one, not so much the moviejock.com theme (especially since it's using images you didn't make)
(2009-02-03, 01:45 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I like the alphapms.com one, not so much the moviejock.com theme (especially since it's using images you didn't make)

I never got the chance to finish the AlphaPMS theme Undecided

It could've been better, I think. Oh well.