MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Administrator join date is always today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just noticed on my profile (as Administrator) it shows my "joined" date as today. Everyday it is today. It is some kind of Groundhog Day glitch that makes every day my first day. Anyone seen this before? Know what causes it?
My Profile
This is a new installation not an upgrade.
http://www.thepizzacrafters.com/ScreenShot.jpg
I haven't seen it before. Quite odd, though.
Isn't it. I cannot figure out if I set something wrong or am doing something wrong. I will look at the database and see if anything is strange.
Plugins??
(2009-02-03, 08:43 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Plugins??
Board Copyright (1.0)
Registration Checkboxes Plugin (1.0)
Awaiting Activation Message (1.1)
Add Spiders (0.1)
Admins can log into Users' accounts (1.0)
Board Messages (2.0.0)
Contact Form (3.0)
Default Profile (2.1.0)
Downloads Manager (1.1)
Easy Refer (2.0)
Email about new members (2.0.0)
Favicon (1.1)
*<imei> One Signature Of One User Per Page! (1.0.0)
* imei Page Optimizer! (1.0.1)
MYPS (1.3)
Name BBCode (1.0.2)
Online 24 (2.2)
Private Messages Admin (2.4.1)
PM On Registration (1.2.0)
Post-URL Mod (1.1)
Post On Registration (1.1.4)
Profile Ban (2.0)
Prune Members (2.0)
reCAPTCHA Plugin (1.0)
Referral in Profile (1.1)
Social Sharing Button (1.0)
Usermap (1.1)
Database also looks normal. Registration date for me is a lower number than the rest of the members.
Admins can log in any account, Profile Ban, Online24 Usermap those are ones that stick out to me that could be affecting. Best option is deactivating one by one till error goes. Then you can find out which one it is.
I have the logging in one, usermap and profile ban, and labrocca has profile ban and online24, and the date is ok there, so don't think it's those... hmm, are all your files default??
Look in your mybb_users table in phpmyadmin and see what the regdate value is for your account
It is on the same row as the my username would be, correct? It is showing "0". The next one is 1228882405. I am guessing that is the problem. How would you fix?
If it's showing 0, it could be - and probably is. If the next one is set, it seems like something got messed up when you created the forums - as far as creating your administrator name.
Pages: 1 2