MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Table breaking.......... Help Me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Sirs,

While I create forums and category's my index.php page's table (I think) break their. What can I do for that.

Pls check my urs and suggest me what wrongs I have done?

http://onnoysomoy.com/forum/

Help me pls.
Revert the forum bit templates.

ACP => Templates & Style => Templates => (Your Theme) Expand Templates => Expand Forum Bit Templates

For the ones that are coloured green (meaning they've been changed) click on Options => Revert to Original.
""ACP => Templates & Style => Templates => (Your Theme) Expand Templates => Expand Forum Bit Templates

For the ones that are coloured green (meaning they've been changed) click on Options => Revert to Original. ""

Thats not working for me. Cause I use default tamplete.
you can revert on any template i believe, what do you mean you can't?
Just go through the Forumbit templates and if one has a name in green, revert it to default.
OK, the templates are, weirdly, default. However you have the sidebox plugin and although it isn't activated, this plugin makes you overwrite the default ./inc/functions_forumlist.php file - upload the default copy again and see if it fixes it.
(2009-02-07, 02:57 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]OK, the templates are, weirdly, default. However you have the sidebox plugin and although it isn't activated, this plugin makes you overwrite the default ./inc/functions_forumlist.php file - upload the default copy again and see if it fixes it.

Many Many thanks Mattr.

Now it is ok. Just one question now.

can i use sidebox plugin? if I use this plugin, will ./inc/functions_forumlist.php this file be overwritten again?
The sidebox plugin doesn't overwrite that file but causes a login error, so not really.
Thank You for your helpful co-operation.