MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Themes Class/Style Differences [C-Michael83]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm making a new skin and so rooting around in the templates, when I found some differences between the class/style of some things.

For example, in Post Templates => post_attachments_attachment, the "Remove Attachment" button naturally has a class of "button". But in post_attachments_attachment_postinsert, the "Insert Into Post" button doesn't have a class.

So, if I create the CSS style input.button{ }, the style isn't carried forward to this button.

It's just a small thing, but there's a few like this dotted around the place. If I made a list, is it likely they'll be fixed or are we left to our own devices?
(2009-02-03, 01:34 PM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]It's just a small thing, but there's a few like this dotted around the place. If I made a list, is it likely they'll be fixed or are we left to our own devices?

Make a list and they will be resolved
Tom, are you still planing to do a list? do you need any help, or just can't find the time ATM?
Sorry, this kind of got a bit down the list of things to do!

Button classes missing are in:
  • modcp_announcements_edit
  • modcp_announcements_new
  • modcp_finduser
  • modcp_ipsearch
  • modcp_modlogs
  • modcp_warninglogs
  • post_attachments_attachment_postinsert
  • xmlhttp_buddyselect

I think that's them - I'm doing some skin work soon so if I come up against some more I'll repost.

I know we're supposed to post seperate bug reports but hey, this is will take a second to change:

$l['success_template_reverted'] = "The selected template has successfully been reverted..";

In languages - ./admin/style_templates.lang.php - double period at the end of the sentence. Yes, I have OCD...
(2009-03-04, 12:53 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
$l['success_template_reverted'] = "The selected template has successfully been reverted..";

In languages - ./admin/style_templates.lang.php - double period at the end of the sentence. Yes, I have OCD...

I'm pretty sure that was already fixed in the SVN
(2009-03-04, 11:16 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that was already fixed in the SVN

It's still in the SVN at the moment...
(2009-03-05, 08:47 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-04, 11:16 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that was already fixed in the SVN

It's still in the SVN at the moment...

Yeh, It was already fixed in the SVN Branch, but for some reason it wasn't in the trunk.
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.

With regards,
MyBB Group