MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [release] Buy Into Theme Module for MyPlaza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've personally made a lot of modules myself for mybb 1.2's myplaza, so I finally decided to release one =)

1) Open theme.php and change "___" to the name of your theme for the 3 times it appears
2) Change the "4" in "db_update('users', array('style' => 4), 'uid='.intval($mybb->user['uid']));" to the theme id you wish to sell.
3) For any additional themes, copy theme.php and rename to something like "theme2.php", then in the file change "function theme_" to "function theme2_" for all 4 functions.

Pretty basic, but the users at my forum love it Big Grin
Also don't forgot to make the theme you want to sell hidden from all usergroups, or else there isn't any point in them buying it.

Enjoy Wink

PS: I'm sure with even a basic understanding of 1.4 db's, you can upgrade it for myplaza turbo, but if you do, please give credit ^^;
Nice module, I wish you could port it to MyPlaza Turbo Toungue
nice module Smile
I hope somebody update it to myplaza turbo soon
Well I'll be using mybb 1.2 until the day my forums die since I've put so much work into all the mods and customization, but seriously, anyone with even a slight knowledge of 1.4 db's could change it up to work in turbo =)
Very niceSmile Any way to do multiple themes?
(2009-02-03, 09:16 PM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]Very niceSmile Any way to do multiple themes?

from first post:
3) For any additional themes, copy theme.php and rename to something like "theme2.php", then in the file change "function theme_" to "function theme2_" for all 4 functions.

I'm certain this works since I have 2 themes for sale on my board already and am working on more ;D
(2009-02-03, 09:18 PM)ddmp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-03, 09:16 PM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]Very niceSmile Any way to do multiple themes?

from first post:

I'm certain this works since I have 2 themes for sale on my board already and am working on more ;D
Hm. Why not make it so it goes through an array of themes and automatically re-does the function for each theme being sold?
Then wouldn't you have to edit the plugin every time you want to add a new one? I just think this might be easier in case you decide to remove a theme as well you can just turn the module off for the one theme, but you can tamper with it if you like =)
(2009-02-03, 09:22 PM)ddmp Wrote: [ -> ]Then wouldn't you have to edit the plugin every time you want to add a new one? I just think this might be easier in case you decide to remove a theme as well you can just turn the module off for the one theme, but you can tamper with it if you like =)
No offense to you if I do decide to. I just need it for multiple themes, but a lot easier.
(2009-02-03, 09:15 PM)ddmp Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'll be using mybb 1.2 until the day my forums die since I've put so much work into all the mods and customization...

Were you able to get the attachment fees mod working correctly for MyPlaza 1.2?
The current version charges only the first user who pays, and everyone else gets the download free.

If anyone has fixed this (for 1.2 or 1.4) please be so kind as to post a copy.