MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template Edits - Text colors of the title...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok. I notice that the templates that are normal are black text. The edited templates are green text. But what does it mean if it is blue text?

Thanks
Blue text = non default template, one you've added. If a default template is in blue, that's bad news... is this the case??
i'm currently in the middle of re-installing the forum step by step.. the new installed forum it shows as green when edited, but the one i am copying over from is blue.. it was the member_profile_warninglevel..

seems to be fine on the new forum.. not really sure how it could have ended up blue though. it's the only one showing up as blue.
Ah, that's a default one. Ugh, this happens to quite a few people, the master copy has been deleted so it thinks it's a custom template.

Can you make a backup, just in case this doesn't quite work, and then run this query??

INSERT INTO mybb_templates (title,template,sid,version) VALUES('member_profile_warninglevel', '<tr>
	<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->warning_level}</strong></td>
	<td class="trow2"><a href="{$warning_link}">{$warning_level}</a> {$warn_user}</td>
</tr>', '-2', '1400');
err.. not really wanting to mess with anything right now to be honest.. it's copying over to the new forum fine. the old one (with the blue) is the one I won't be using anymore. i'll check it out later after i've finished, to prevent any more mess-ups, how does that sound? and i'll let you know the outcome