MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Including Signiture option automatically checked?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So that member's don't have to check it? Because I assure you, most members of forums will be having a signiture, and that they have to check it is quite the nusence.
If they don't have a sig, it makes absolutely no difference whether it's ticked or not, nothing will show in any case. If they have a sig, it becomes ticked.
(2009-02-04, 10:28 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]If they don't have a sig, it makes absolutely no difference whether it's ticked or not, nothing will show in any case. If they have a sig, it becomes ticked.
Which was precisely my point.
Yep, I was reiterating as the poster still didn't seem convinced somehow.

Try it here - now the box will be unticked for you as you don't have a sig - add one, and the box will be ticked.
A plausible argument is if the user has no sig for a while and makes many posts, and then creates a sig, the sig won't show for the first posts, but that is easily rectified with the "enable all" option mentioned before. Otherwise, the sig checkbox is selected by default if a sig exists.
i tried and it ticks automatically once you have a signature. So its nice. As if someone doesnt have a signature if would look awful
Pages: 1 2