MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MagicJack Voip Phone ( get 1 its worth it )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: order.jpg]

Canadians Only[ click here ]

i bought 2 from the canadian site back in decmeber 2008 and they work better then i thought i suggest you get 1 as a gift and it would a great gift for any occasion

the only thing is you get a USA number * big deal * Big Grin

for 59$ for 5 years of unlimitted service is the newest special now
I looked into them, but they don't work for international calls and since I'm in the USA and my family is in England, it'd be a waste of time for me. I've been considering Vonage since they have good rates to the UK...Heck, it may even be free!!
guys comon you dont need your cell anymore

cell phone is comapred to this cause the magicjack plugs into any usb so today most people bring there laptops with them and they can have a cordless phone and it wouldnt cost a dime durring the day and were saing on the enviroment from cell batteries Smile

think of how much you would save
(2009-02-04, 01:24 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]guys comon you dont need your cell anymore

cell phone is comapred to this cause the magicjack plugs into any usb so today most people bring there laptops with them and they can have a cordless phone and it wouldnt cost a dime durring the day and were saing on the enviroment from cell batteries Smile

A) I don't have a cellphone
B) I'd only believe it's "free" if I try it. Which I won't as it's pointless.
also add up your phone bill a month

30$ to 50$ phone line a month x 12 = 360$ to 500$ a year
30$ to 50$ cell phone line + standard fee a month x 12 = 400$ to 540$ a year

magicjack = 39$ + 59$ = 6 years of no bills Smile

thats freaking cheap
(2009-02-04, 01:19 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]I looked into them, but they don't work for international calls and since I'm in the USA and my family is in England, it'd be a waste of time for me. I've been considering Vonage since they have good rates to the UK...Heck, it may even be free!!

well if you were smart you would buy 1 for the people who live over seas and send them 1 of the magicjacks and they would get a USA number of your choice and since it would be a local USA number in your area it owuld be like your calling them locally and same goes for them free Smile
(2009-02-04, 01:24 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]guys comon you dont need your cell anymore

My Cellphone lets out less emissions than a laptop. So it wouldn't be saving the environment. Secondly, you really got to have a huge pocket to fit a laptop in it. Lastly, you won't have the mobility cellphones have, their's no way I can imagine myself taking out a laptop to make a phone call.
Best Regards.
Quote:well if you were smart you would buy 1 for the people who live over seas and send them 1 of the magicjacks and they would get a USA number of your choice and since it would be a local USA number in your area it owuld be like your calling them locally and same goes for them free

Do you have proof of this working? Because despite not being that smart, I don't see how this could possibly work otherwise the Magic Jack folks wouldn't be stating that it's not valid for international calls.
Vonage FTW.
I wouldn't need this anyway, let's dig up some reviews on it and see if it works or not..

Sounds good from the reviews I've read: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r1873429...-MagicJack
Pages: 1 2 3