MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum within website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am new here and to MyBB - I have a Phpbb3 forum but have been having problems so am looking for another forum software that 'may' be able to help solve my problem. That problem is, I have my own website and I wanted to put my forum inside my website, so members can click on the forum link on my website and not have to go outside my website to get to the forum. I hope that makes sense?
I have tried editing the header & footer files on my phpbb theme/skin so the forum has the same look & feel of my website and that worked but then the forum seemed to overlap my actual layout of my website and you couldn't edit your profile and lots of other things.. I presume I have to edit alot of other files but I wasn't sure which...
Anyway, I wondered if using this forum software would be any easier and if anyone had any ideas? I would appreciate it alot Blush and I am sorry if there is already a similar thread on the forum.
Thanks MattR but I really don't like iframes so i'd prefer not to use them Confused