MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help! (Man, I keep comming with these threads!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well you've added some modification that allows you to do use conditions in templates. Which modification is it?
None that I know of, just a Vbulletin theme. Does that help any?
That looks like the vbulletin theme that protocole made....
Yes it is, is there a problem with it????
No, I was just letting DennisTT know.
Ok,thanks I wasn't to sure which one it was there are acouple of VB versions.
Chadwick Wrote:I didn't do anything to it, I was trying to install the Alt Rep. Mod, then this happened , I changed all the files back but it is still like this.
When you say you were trying to install the Atl Rep. Mod, were you using the correct version? Smethead has one for RC4 and a BETA one for PR2.

Here is the RC4 one:
http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=119

Here is the BETA one for PR2:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...4#pid26964

Which one were you trying to install? How far did you get in the installation? What is the version number of your board? (PR2 686 or RC4)
My board is PR2, I tried installing the one for pr 2, I uploaded the files , then got this message, I reverted the files back to normal,but it is still like this.
Chadwick Wrote:My board is PR2, I tried installing the one for pr 2, I uploaded the files , then got this message, I reverted the files back to normal,but it is still like this.
So all you did was upload the files from the "replacements" folder, and then you got this problem? Did you do any other file editing?

Also, try uploading these files to your forum directory included in the zip file attached. These are the original MyBB files from Rev 686 that will overwrite the files that the mod told you to replace. You may want to backup your existing files affected before doing this.
[attachment=1497]

I tried this but I will try it agian.
Pages: 1 2 3