MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My theme is not showing up. Linky: <Removed:The Support Received, Link Removed>
Ugh, 4th time in 24 hours I've said this now.

Make sure ./cache/ and ./cache/themes/ are CHMOD to 777, that all folders inside ./cache/themes/ are 777, and all files inside are 644.
I just read that other thread, but the problem is they are already chmoded, but there are no files in them.
MattR,

Im sorry but i think you have a real attitude problem. How hard is it to give a pleasant response?

Im just uninstalling my MYBB forum now. Part of choosing a forum for people is the support and attitude of the helpers.

And quite frankly your attitude is the worst i have come across on all of them!

I wondered why i havent heard about MYBB as mich as SMF or PHPBB and now i know why!!
(2009-02-06, 10:14 PM)alphamale Wrote: [ -> ]MattR,

Im sorry but i think you have a real attitude problem. How hard is it to give a pleasant response?

Im just uninstalling my MYBB forum now. Part of choosing a forum for people is the support and attitude of the helpers.

And quite frankly your attitude is the worst i have come across on all of them!

I wondered why i havent heard about MYBB as mich as SMF or PHPBB and now i know why!!
He said what he said because if you searched you would have found the answer to this already, not being rude towards you. But next time, please use the search feature before making a thread - as your problem/question might already be answered.

Kind Regards,
TomL
Ok,

Point 1 : I didnt ask the question in the first place
Point 2 : Not everybody who installs a forum knows lots about websites and searching
Point 3: If you dont want duplicate posts then you have no business having a forum. Just have a bulletin board!

SIMPLE!
Quite frankly I think I asked quite nicely and even said please. Not trying to be a jerk, I just simply said next time please try searching.
I don't really see how I was rude here. I simply said I have answered this problem about 4 times in the last 24 hours, because I have, and then I gave a link on how to possibly fix the problem. You have to understand that when we end up saying the same thing multiple times each day, we start to wish people would search more. I don't have a problem with many people here, I have nothing against bubka3 for not searching at all, why would I. There are a few people here that I do have a problem with but it isn't because they haven't searched for something.

You had this problem yesterday, yeah?? This is kinda proof then that people don't search, as I said in this thread pretty much the same as what I said in yours. Again, not aiming that at anyone in particular, it's a general observation.

As I say time and time again, we don't just moan at you for not searching because we don't want to help you, we tell you to search as it's often quicker for you, the one with the problem, that's what a lot of people don't seem to understand. There are people that search, I see them search, they say they've searched. They then say that they have tried what is in those threads, so then we can suggest something else.

You should also remember that maybe we've had a bit of a rubbish day and that rubs off here even if we don't intend it.

The original problem has been sorted, and I really don't want to wake up tomorrow to an argument here. Closed.