MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logged in or not logged in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone be logged in and showing on the online list of the home page but their profile shows them as not been having been online for hours or days?
Not really, why, is it happening to you or do you want it to??
I don't want it to, but I noticed that it happened at least a couple of times that someone is listed as online on the index page but according to their profile their last visit was yesterday. I wondered how that happened?
I have identified one user who show's in the online list as online (at 12:39 today) but in his profile it says last visit was yesterday at 23:26.

Checking in the admin console it gives different information again, saying last visit yesterday at 20:34.

I'll check on that person later and see if their profile information changes and if so to what.
UPDATE: The same users profile now shows his last visit at 12:52, although in the stats for that user in the admin console it says 23:26 yesterday.

Is the time in the profile the last time that they logged in or the last time that they logged out?