MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cant upload anything via mybb wth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok so i cant upload any attachments,anything in the download section nore can i import a theme,but i can upload things via ftp,so its something to do with mybb so can anyone help me pleaseSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
Aren't you on 1.4?? Make sure your folders have the correct CHMOD settings, ./uploads/, ./uploads/avatars/, ./cache/ and ./cache/themes/ need to be CHMOD to 777.

If they are, can you be a bit more specific as to how you 'cant upload any attachments'?? Do you get an error...??
(2009-02-06, 11:02 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't you on 1.4?? Make sure your folders have the correct CHMOD settings, ./uploads/, ./uploads/avatars/, ./cache/ and ./cache/themes/ need to be CHMOD to 777.

If they are, can you be a bit more specific as to how you 'cant upload any attachments'?? Do you get an error...??

well i dont see the catche folder, is it possible this might be causing hte problem , maybe it was deleated somehow
You don't have a cache folder?? :| Did you upload all the files when you installed your forum...?? I can't see why you would have deleted it...
nvrmind i have it,but still i dont no what the problem is
What's your URL??
From one of your previous threads it sounded like you'd upgraded to 1.4.... anyway, so ./uploads/ is CHMOD to 777 but you still can't upload?? What's the error??
(2009-02-07, 04:32 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]From one of your previous threads it sounded like you'd upgraded to 1.4.... anyway, so ./uploads/ is CHMOD to 777 but you still can't upload?? What's the error??

nah im on 1.2

ok heres what it says when uploading a image as an attachement

The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: The attachment could not be found on the server.

and hers the error when uploading things in the download section

The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: The attachment could not be found on the server.
Is the file type in the Attachment Types section of the ACP??
Pages: 1 2