MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where Clause Error HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so I'm converting phpbb3 to mybb 1.2, and I get this error:

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'user_id' in 'where clause'
Query: SELECT COUNT(*) as count FROM mybb_users WHERE user_id > 0 AND username != 'Anonymous' AND group_id != 6

I'm having problems every step of the way, but this one confuses me on a level I didn't know you could be confused. Please help!
Please somebody help!
Please remove any modifications you have on your phpBB 3 forum.
(2009-02-07, 07:30 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Please remove any modifications you have on your phpBB 3 forum.

Okay, I just did that. Now I'm getting this error:

Warning: require_once(/home2/thegami4/public_html/prizerebelforum2/forum/inc/db_.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/thegami4/public_html/prizerebelforum2/forum/convert/boards/phpbb3.php on line 75

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home2/thegami4/public_html/prizerebelforum2/forum/inc/db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/thegami4/public_html/prizerebelforum2/forum/convert/boards/phpbb3.php on line 75

I have no idea what's wrong
Never mind, I have to start all over. The phpBB software started self destructing and deleting itself. I'm NEVER using phpBB EVER again.