MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue: Upgraded from 1.2.13 to 1.4.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

Today I finally took the plunge. I managed to successfully upgrade my forums from 1.2.13 to 1.4.4 (there were a couple of DB erros but I resolved them). So far so good.

Here is the list of issues that I can notice right now after the upgrade (there might be others that have skipped my eye)

1. I was using MyBB's default theme in 1.2.13. I see after the upgrade the theme has gone for a toss. For instance: This thread doesn't have proper seperators between individual posts.

2. Google Analytics (1.0) plugin and Inline Ads (2.0) by Jessa Labroca doesn't work anymore.

3. My ads are not shown anywhere on the site. Earlier they use to show up in the header, below the navigation bar and between posts.

Please let me know if you can help me with these issues OR if you need some more information.

Thanks!
You have to revert any non-default templates to default, and no 1.2 plugins work with 1.4 (well, a few will, but not many).
You have to revert any non-default templates to default

If you mean, reverting templates found under "Find updated templates" I have already done that using 'Revert to original' but I don't see any change (before and after).

FYI...there were 4 templates that I found there namely header, footer, headerinclude and posbit
There must be more with names in green if you go through all the template sets. If your posts are displaying like that, something isn't default... the header area still isn't right either, the logo is inside the welcomeblock. You did deactivate your plugins before upgrading, yeah??
Yes I did deactivate all the plugins before starting with upgrade process.

1. Given that above way is not working, May I know how can I revert the templates to default?

2. Where should I get the default template from? AND

3. After reverting to default template, how to make the look-and-feel as it is now?
1. Just go through all the template sets and if there's a template name in green, click Options, and revert it to default.
2. By reverting to default
3. If by 'the look-and-feel' you mean how it looks here, again, reverting the templates.

1. As I have mentioned in my second post, I have already tried 'reverting to default' options for the four templates that can be found under "Find updated templates" but there is no change. As per your instructions I went through all templates under 'template sets' and other than these 4 there are no templates in green.

2. That's the issue, they are not reverting to default.
What's your URL??
Thanks for the follow up MattR. I appreciate that.

Acc. to the rules of this forum posting URL was mandatory while posting in install/upgrade forums that's why I had given that in 1st post itself... here it is for you again..

http://www.learnqtp.com/forums/

and here is one of the threads from that forum.

http://www.learnqtp.com/forums/is-qtp-ab...ml#pid4589
There has to be something that isn't default as you have a Google search box... a template would be in green somewhere because that isn't default. If you can PM me details of an admin account, I'll take a look.
Pages: 1 2