MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone here in a band? My latest project.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello All,

I'm working on a project and I would like to know if anyone here is in a band. I will be launching a new website in a few days or weeks (using MyBB for the forum, of course Smile ) and I would like to know if anyone here is in a band that would like to be a part of this website.

The website will have everything bands need to showcase their music, including profile pages, music player, photo uploads, friends system, the works! All the software for the website portion of the site was coded by myself. Smile

If you want to be a part of this and have a band, or want more info, let me know by either replying or PMing me. Right now there's no music on the site because I don't have any bands on there yet, but I would like to have some on there before I go live with the site shortly. Smile

Also, if you've got a band, why not let the MyBB community know about it by posting a link to your music? It would be interesting to see who here is musically talented. I know that I am what you would call, um, not musically talented. Toungue I'm sure there's some of you in bands though here. Smile

Brandon
I have my own band that I do vocals for, my one buddy on guitar and my other friend on bass. And we're still looking for a drummer in our area, which is hard. We have a MySpace, but we don't have any music up yet as we don't have a drummer. We have some demo stuff that we've recorded in my friends studio(garageToungue) but nothing really good as we haven't tuned the guitars in it yet.
I'm the manager for a band called CrossFyr, my brother is the bass Big Grin

When we record our first album I'll send you a song to listen to
I'm a musician. I play drums (My main instrument) Guitar, Piano, and also some vocals.

I also have a few songs on my profile page of Ultimate-Guitar.

( http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/D-Fraz96/ )

Check it out Wink

Almost all of the songs that you hear, is what I written.
(2009-02-07, 11:00 PM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]I have my own band that I do vocals for, my one buddy on guitar and my other friend on bass. And we're still looking for a drummer in our area, which is hard. We have a MySpace, but we don't have any music up yet as we don't have a drummer. We have some demo stuff that we've recorded in my friends studio(garageToungue) but nothing really good as we haven't tuned the guitars in it yet.

I own a drummers forum, you may be able to find someone there. If your interested let me know and I'll send you the link
(2009-02-08, 03:21 AM)D-Fraz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a musician. I play drums (My main instrument) Guitar, Piano, and also some vocals.

I also have a few songs on my profile page of Ultimate-Guitar.

( http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/D-Fraz96/ )

Check it out Wink

Almost all of the songs that you hear, is what I written.

Very nice. I like Frost, it's rather cool. Smile

Looks like quite a few of you all are in bands. Smile
Thanks again Wink

I have piano in "Frost" now.

I recorded the guitar, then the guitar melody, then the drums, then the guitar solo, and then the piano.

That's how I do almost every song. Except some of um I do the vocals in too. But I only have one uploaded on the site, which tbh it isn't my best I've done of that song.

I've also started guitar in July 2008 :p
I play Guitar, Bass, and Piano.

Used to be in a band but that ended a year ago.

Now I just sit and jam by myself, eventually I'll recruit more people.

I play stuff like Nightwish and Within Temptation. Symphonic Metal.
I like and play the 70's and 80's style.

Like:
Aerosmith, Peter Frampton, The Eagles, Eric Clapton, Bon Jovi, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc.

But yeah. You think it's weird that a 12 (Almost 13) year old likes the 70's-80s?

lol
(2009-02-08, 11:06 PM)D-Fraz Wrote: [ -> ]I like and play the 70's and 80's style.

Like:
Aerosmith, Peter Frampton, The Eagles, Eric Clapton, Bon Jovi, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc.

But yeah. You think it's weird that a 12 (Almost 13) year old likes the 70's-80s?

lol

Not at all, considering I liked them at an even younger age. Smile
Pages: 1 2