MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: News/Announcement's on Home page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I've tried every single plugin to add a little announcement or whatever that I can manually create messages within the Admin CP

And nothing, None of them support and or work with 1.4.4 MyBB
Huh
Can you please help me?
How did you do it on this forum, you know those little colorful ticker type things in the index of the board, I saw one by LowBattery but his is OBSOLETE.

Can you please help me?
Thank you.
It didn't seem to work for me, But that's ok, I'll try to script my own simple little code.
How didn't it work?? I have this working on my site fine and a lot of other people use it, it's how it's done here. What exactly went wrong...?? There isn't really much to go wrong with it.... Undecided The name of the CSS class was the same in the block of CSS and the line of text to show, yes??
The CSS Code you gave me is obsolete with firefox, and I need complete compatibility, Thank you for trying it's not a big deal.
Load my forum in FF, it shows fine... what bit is incompatible??
(2009-02-08, 12:40 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Load my forum in FF, it shows fine... what bit is incompatible??

It might be compatible with other theme's but my forum theme is custom and I do not believe It will work for several reasons and how I coded it.

It's not a big deal, My Web Design site is fine I had a better idea.