MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Everyone.

I have been coding a forum lately and have started over for atleast 5 times now.

I have trouble making it look right.

I never liked the way I design really. And I wanted to know if you guys had any tips/ideas that I could do to my forum.

I know: CSS, HTML, PHP, and Javascript.

Thanks guys Wink
Do you mean you're trying to do your own forums in PHP?
Yeah. Just like Mybb, Vbulletin, and all did.

Of course not as advance as them :p
But still able to run and everything Smile

It's gonna be called "RevolutionBB"
(2009-02-08, 03:52 AM)D-Fraz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. Just like Mybb, Vbulletin, and all did.

Of course not as advance as them :p
But still able to run and everything Smile

It's gonna be called "RevolutionBB"
Well in order to even be able to make one for distrubtion(if you plan to do so) is to make sure you have a good solid base, and plan things ahead of time before approaching them. Then build off of that base.
hmmm thanks Smile

Anyways, I'm still trying to get it all working before I add style and stuff.
Don't worry about a style right now. Hell, for the prototypes(examples, so to say), I just use tables with black borders so I can place things how I want them. Then, just slowly change things over to how you want it.
lol, That's what I kinda do now Big Grin
Right now, I have a table, with a border and inside says, "Hello" lol
(2009-02-08, 03:59 AM)D-Fraz Wrote: [ -> ]lol, That's what I kinda do now Big Grin
Nothing really to laugh about. Hell, MyBB even starts their layouts as drawingsToungue
Hey, are you one of the creators of MyBB?
(2009-02-08, 04:01 AM)D-Fraz Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, are you one of the creators of MyBB?
No, just give support to usersToungue http://blog.mybboard.net/ shows the drawings I was referring to in my last post.
Pages: 1 2