MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installing new skin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
okay well my firend uploaded the skin for me on my MyBB forums cuz i didn't no how, and now he wont upload it again, cuz i had to make some translation fixes and stuff..... so.. i was wondering

WHERE DO I UPLOAD THE XML FILE AT? like when i download a skin, it comes with images and a xml file, WHERE DO I PUT THE XML FILE AT?

or where do i upload/put the text?
Admin CP > Themes & Style > Import New. Once your there, look for a blank field with a white background and a "Browse.." button next to it. Click the browse button, look for the xml file, select it and upload it.

Kind Regards,
TomL
how do i edit it... not add a new 1.... :/ i alredy got it in there perfect but i just need to correct some grammer errors and missing words...

how i EDIT it
(2009-02-08, 07:13 AM)silabgarza Wrote: [ -> ]how do i edit it... not add a new 1.... :/ i alredy got it in there perfect but i just need to correct some grammer errors and missing words...

how i EDIT it
Ah sorry, thought you wanted to upload a new oneConfused If the text is in a file, and not one of the language files - go to: Admin CP > Themes & Style > Templates > <THEME HERE>, and then select the file you want to change the text in.

Kind Regards,
TomL
which 1 wuld it b in? the css's ummm like in the top where u choose portal/forum stuff i forgot the m in forum (www.silabgarza.com if u wanna c wat im talking about)

also in the portal i changing some stuff in that area aswell.

plz n ty
I think it would be in the "header" template.(Admin CP > Themes & Style > Templates > <THEME NAME> > Header Tempaltes > **EXPAND** > header)
ty. ily Big Grin