MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Removing Board Statistics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using the sideboxes plugin and it has a statistics box
so now i want to remove the board statistics at the bottom can you guys tell me how i can do so
Simple setings search would have found this... ACP > Configuration > Forum Home Options > Show Small Stats Section > NO.
Thanks mate ill try this after some time. Coz i an online from the mobile
sorry for the bump just to tell that it worked fine
There is only one problem with this solution, it removes the stats for all user groups, and if you click the Forum Statistics link (near the bottom of page), next to these : (Log Out | Mark All Forums Read | Forum Team), you can still see a stats page with Newest Member and Today's top poster (plugin).

I guess in future mybb's it would be great to have a option to enable and dis-able the stats pages for certain user groups or a plugin would be nice. Hint hint Wink
(2009-06-24, 10:59 AM)rapid Wrote: [ -> ]There is only one problem with this solution, it removes the stats for all user groups, and if you click the Forum Statistics link (near the bottom of page), next to these : (Log Out | Mark All Forums Read | Forum Team), you can still see a stats page with Newest Member and Today's top poster (plugin).

I guess in future mybb's it would be great to have a option to enable and dis-able the stats pages for certain user groups.

MattR developed a Plugin that hides the contents of Board Stats from certain groups selected through the adminCP.
Ah yes, but I personally think that something like this should come as default, not plugin.
Board stats aren't exactly something that should be prioritized in terms of privacy reasons. TBH, there's really nothing to hide in the board stats.

In short: Better left as a plugin.