MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue after theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-02-08, 09:06 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-08, 08:59 PM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]* kruzzen grabs MattR and gives him a "friendly only" hillbilly bear hug!!! Your my hero for today, fixed Big Grin
(2009-02-08, 08:56 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Aha!! Then deactivate that, and replace the file it changes with the default one... ./inc/functions_forumlist.php I believe.

Big Grin No problem Smile

I think I'll get that plugin off the Mods site, there's obviously something wrong with it as people keep having this same issue. Can I just confirm that you got it from here??
I don't know if he can confirm it, but I can. I installed that 2 days ago and it broke my forumsConfused
Gone.

Should have been removed before now actually as according to the submission rules, submissions can't edit core files and this clearly does. Anyway, should stop the problems now.
(2009-02-08, 09:12 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Gone.

Should have been removed before now actually as according to the submission rules, submissions can't edit core files and this clearly does. Anyway, should stop the problems now.
How was it ever validated in the first place?Confused
Well I guess it's been there a while and maybe the rules were changed after it was validated... and maybe it wasn't always broken with 1.4, same as the sidebox plugin, that only broke with 1.4.4.
I actually downloaded it from MyBBCentral
Pages: 1 2