MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [VIDEO]Aaron Lewis of Staind...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
gets pissed after people won't shut up. I think it's definitely pretty stupid that people would do this - especially when they paid to come hear him sing, and they won't shut up so that he can. Complete ignorance!

Aaron repeatedly asks people to "shut up" so he can do this song, with no amp or microphone(besides the one he has hooked to his shirt) and on an acoustic guitar. I can't say I blame him. He then goes on to say "Are you f****** serious??!!?" after people repeatedly told him to shut up - when he was simply attempting to do what they came to see him to. I'm not sure if it quieted down when he started, or if he just started and gave up on getting them to shut up..

Click here to view the video..
I would've walked off stage. It'd of been their fault, that they wouldn't shut their mouths.
(2009-02-08, 11:49 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]I would've walked off stage. It'd of been their fault, that they wouldn't shut their mouths.
Yeah. Like he said, "I don't have to do this" - and he's right, he didn't have to. But if you watch it again listen for him to say that, and then you hear someone yell "Yes you do!"; complete ignorance. I know the feeling, too. When my band had a drummer, we did a little local show at a party and noone would shut up. So we just said screw it and started playing anyways, whether people were listening or not.
i don't like staind but that's really ridiculous

it's quite a contrast to crowds of japanese artists, who literally shut up as soon as the band/artist starts.