MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: acp problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was in my acp today to take try top optimize some settings when I discovered this:
[attachment=12690]

I have mkportal installed, but it's been working fine all week. I also haven't installed any new plugins recently.
Anyone have any idea why most of the attached is blank? The list of tables like the image shows is the only thing I can see on that page.I can't access anything to perform basic admin functions like optimization or database backups.
I'm GUESSING it's a theme problem. Have you been messing with the ACP themes?
Found it. Apparently, It must have been a conflict with a few plugins. I had deactivated a couple of them,problem remained. However, after double checking the list of plugins, I noticed one of them, MyPlaza Turbo, was deactivated, but not uninstalled. As soon as I uninstalled it, the problem corrected itself.
Very strange.
Better report that as a bug.
I'm double checking a few things now to see if I can reproduce it. And guess what...I can't.
So now I'm looking at the other plugins I uninstalled to see if indeed it is the Myplaza Turbo that is the culprit.