MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Want a Professional Flash Site Design? Or perhaps A unique myBB Theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Want a Professional Flash Site Design? Or perhaps A unique myBB Theme?
If yes, check out http://designated-designs.mihopa.com.
(I just got it up today).Big Grin
I'd get rid of the established. You don't want to make it look like your new around the ears. Once you've got 5 years under your belt, maybe you could put that. But only 1 day old (?!) or even 1 year old isn't a lot really.

Apart from the Flash interface being non-selectable (to copy some text), you can't select the email address! That's a big no-no in my opinion. With it being non clickable, people mis-type, can't be bothered, or forget to enter your email address when emailing you. At least make it clickable.

Other than that nice site (could write more but got seminar Smile)
Sad. There I thought I had a great site. :'(
Can't seem to load it on firefox...

Edit: Nevermind I figured out why. My firefox doesn't have Flash installed, and personally I don't like whole sites made from flash. However, the colour scheme is great, the text fading in is too slow to my liking.
I think it looks pretty damn good. All I would do is animate the orb a little bit. I'd also reccomend using only a flash header/logo and use mybb's portal function for your front page. This will help the connection impaired to load faster and overall look more professional.

You are most definately on the right track though as far as design. Flash is most effective in small, subtle doses but you could even put a few custom flash blocks on your portal along with a flash header. That would be cool.

Good job man, keep it up.
Nice job on the skins of the site and the forum.Well done! Smile
This account has been suspended.
The domain has been overused.