MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mass email issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im trying to send a mass email to all my users.

I didnt select any features in the reciptent options . i have 2020 members in my forum but it shows only 62 Total Recipients under review your message.

what could be the problem ?

thanks

M.S
I think you need to select all user groups in the recipient conditions. So click the first group (Administrators), hold down shift, select the last group in the recipient list. This way you select all the available user groups of your forum. How many users are scheduled for delivery now?
only 62 i tried that method already selected all the groups but still 62 members ??? im desperate some one please advice...
Printscreen what you're selecting??
Maybe try putting in the box next to Greater than> putting 0 and see if that works.
nope tried just now still 62 . mattr you think it could be something to do with how we transferred the users from the phpbb group ? man i hope we can get this to work i just cant transfer back to phpbb .. i have a high opinion of mybb so far this has to work