MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Release: My Youtube v1.3 [Update]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi guys,

I just created my second plugin named My Youtube. My Youtube is plugin for MyBB that provide a custom button placed in toolbar editor for embedding youtube video. When button clicked it will bring a dialog for entering the URL video. You could also specify the width and height of the video.

Main Features:
* Youtube button appear on toolbar editor
* Uses code: [my-youtube width= height=]YOUTUBE_URL[/my-youtube]

UPDATE for version 1.3
CHANGES LOG
=========

- Depends on Toolbar Container plugin for displaying the button.
Fixed Bug:
- Fix Internet Explorer 6/7 javascript errors.

UPDATE for version 1.2
Sorry for the delay guys, here is the new version that fix some issues that come with version 1.1.

CHANGES LOG
=========

- The button for Quick Reply has been removed (cause some error so I removed).
- License changed from GPLv3 to New BSD License.
- Insertion button use Prototype Event.observe instead of window.onload so it prevent conflict with other window.onload call.
- Height and width dialog has been removed (but user still able to specify it manually)
Fixed Bug:
- Error if there are more than one [my-youtube] tag in one post.

UPDATE for version 1.1

Change Log
=========
New Feature:
- Adding a button to quick reply
Fixed Bug:
- Prompt always return width: 425 and height: 344

Bug & suggestion are welcome guys Smile

Thanks.

My Youtube: http://rioastamal.net/mybb/my-youtube/

Screenshots:
[Image: myyoutubetoolbarv13.th.jpg] [Image: myyoutubeembeddb7.jpg][Image: myyoutubequickreplytv2.jpg]
I like itSmile I'll have to try it later.
thanks TomL Smile
(2009-02-09, 05:32 PM)c0kr3x Wrote: [ -> ]thanks TomL Smile
No problem, mateSmile I tried it now and it works like a charm!

Kind Regards,
TomL
wicked! it works great! now to work out how to add it to the custom quick reply.....
This is great, your looking very promising for some new plugins. Loving to see your work, anything else planned?
(2009-02-09, 07:28 PM)topps Wrote: [ -> ]wicked! it works great! now to work out how to add it to the custom quick reply.....

Thanks, I'm working on it Smile. It will be available in v1.1 release

(2009-02-09, 08:30 PM)Hapatio Wrote: [ -> ]This is great, your looking very promising for some new plugins. Loving to see your work, anything else planned?

Thanks, for now I'm focus for adding the button to quick reply.
thats excellent thanks!, on the "custom" quick reply the button was displaying under the quick reply box, so i replaced the quick reply code part of your plug in, with the original toolbar editor code part and it works perfect!
I don't know if it is just me but it messed up on a post of mine:
There is meant to be four videos there.
http://www.nyxonline.com/thread-443.html
more in one tags in one post not work first tag work other this tag not work Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6