MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know what happened to myBB3? That's what system we were running on and it seems to have disappeared as of Saturday.
(2009-02-09, 04:04 PM)caboelx Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know what happened to myBB3? That's what system we were running on and it seems to have disappeared as of Saturday.
MyBB 3? Can you give a full version number of what you mean? The only versions you could possibly be running are 1.2.x or 1.4.x
mybb3...?? maybe he tried to says phpbb3..
(2009-02-09, 04:14 PM)gamemaster Wrote: [ -> ]mybb3...?? maybe he tried to says phpbb3..
Probably.. Since, that would make sense considering it did just "disappear" - even though they do give you an alternative location to download it on http://phpbb.com/
They were exploited by an external script but I don't see why this needs to be mentioned here again, and in 1.4 General Support of all places.
(2009-02-09, 04:40 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]They were exploited by an external script but I don't see why this needs to be mentioned here again, and in 1.4 General Support of all places.
I didn't mention that, I simply said if they were talking about phpBB3 - there's an alternative download listed on phpBB's website.
i think he means that mybb was 1.2.x and now 1.4.x, and where is the 1.3.x ? Big Grin
lol. no, mybb3 is a domain that hosts free PHPBB forums. i'm having the same problem. anyone know what happened?
No and did you guys register here just to ask this question. This is the mybb support and community forums mybb3 is a phpbb host why would we know of anything that happens to that.
(2009-02-10, 03:28 AM)Mmarzex Wrote: [ -> ]No and did you guys register here just to ask this question. This is the mybb support and community forums mybb3 is a phpbb host why would we know of anything that happens to that.
Yeah..Seriously..
Pages: 1 2