MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mark multiple posts as spam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just an observation... this is the friendly redirect message after you mark a post as spam:

Quote:The post(s) has been marked as spam successfully.

What I don't get is the fact that it has the plural included when you can't select more than one to mark as spam. It will never be more than one post so either the (s) isn't necessary, or there should be a way to tick each spam post and mark them all at once.

If I'm just blind and missing the option to spam multiple posts do tell me where it is Toungue
Because if you mark an entire thread as spam, then that can sometime mean multiple posts.
Doesn't a thread have it's own message, though??

$l['thread_spam_success'] = "The thread has been marked as spam successfully.";
(2009-02-09, 10:52 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't a thread have it's own message, though??

Very good point. I don't see why you wouldn't just name it as if you only wanted to enable single threads.
$l['spam_success'] = "Selected SOMETHING has been markes as spam successfully.";
(2009-02-09, 10:52 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't a thread have it's own message, though??

Maybe multiple posts within in a single thread without the thread being spam it self?
why spam?
(2009-03-09, 08:14 PM)remshad Wrote: [ -> ]why spam?
....what? Please explain your posts more..
Because that's the message I was querying :|