MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Partner!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I started a MyBB forum called www.MyBBSpot.com/forum where I plan to offer free mod and theme downloads that i create or that others a part of my site creates Smile

I am looking for anyone interested to create mods and themes (all which are hosted free on my Virtual Private Server) and anyone interested in helping me run the community as co-admin (your admin but second in charge).

The community is not active right now, be warned but I am still looking for parties that are interested Smile

Ages 13 and over please, for COPPA regulations...
I can help.

I'm 12 almost 13. But I'll be glad to help Smile

I'm a Super Moderator at a place called bryansoft.com So I've had some experience.
I don't wish to sound disrespectful at all, but wouldn't it be in your own interest to create your own theme for this kind of forum, and how many plug ins/mods have you created that could be added?
Was that to me or the other guy?
(2009-02-10, 03:37 AM)D-Fraz Wrote: [ -> ]Was that to me or the other guy?
To Kruzzen..
oh lol. k
I agree on my own theme, that is in the works! I just needed something besides the default one...

The co-admin position is now filled but thanks for other party interests Smile
(2009-02-10, 06:40 PM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]I agree on my own theme, that is in the works! I just needed something besides the default one...

The co-admin position is now filled but thanks for other party interests Smile
Don't look at me like that ShawnToungue lmfao..
lol :p
All you site/link doesn't work no more, is your server down or something
Pages: 1 2