MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: users cant login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-02-10, 10:22 PM)madshark Wrote: [ -> ]okay this is highly strange all of a sudden i can login again ... but some users cannot. i even tried resetting their password from the admin panel still gives a white page
Did you replace the file like Ryan said?
yes im not that stupid i ovewrote the file and deactivated and re activated it .. im still having issues ...please help
(2009-02-10, 10:26 PM)madshark Wrote: [ -> ]yes im not that stupid i ovewrote the file and deactivated and re activated it .. im still having issues ...please help
I don't see how you could when no one else has had this problem.
ok now im getting the

Please fill out the image verification code to continue the login process. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.

theres no code

ok im reading the threads apparently theres a patch ? a member login template am i correct? am i to look for it in the bug reports section ?
ok fixed i think ... i wonder why it suddenly cropped up ... half of my users logged in without an issue weird ...

thanks mattr tomL Ryan Gordon

sorry about the panicking this is all new for me i knew my phpbb back to front and never had an issue that i couldnt fix my self....
(2009-02-10, 10:29 PM)madshark Wrote: [ -> ]ok now im getting the

Please fill out the image verification code to continue the login process. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.

theres no code

ok im reading the threads apparently theres a patch ? a member login template am i correct? am i to look for it in the bug reports section ?
ok fixed i think ... i wonder why it suddenly cropped up ... half of my users logged in without an issue weird ...

thanks mattr tomL Ryan Gordon

sorry about the panicking this is all new for me i knew my phpbb back to front and never had an issue that i couldnt fix my self....
Glad you got it sorted outSmile No problem. No worries about panicking, not really a surprise when someone new to the software panics when something goes wrong that they're not expectingToungue

Kind Regards,
TomL
Pages: 1 2