MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] AirFade Orange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks, I just did what you said Big Grin it keep showing for me. Anyways, what do you think about the theme itself?
(2009-02-11, 01:21 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I just did what you said Big Grin it keep showing for me. Anyways, what do you think about the theme itself?
Orange isn't my favorite color is all I can sayToungue
Me likey Wink I'll sure be using for Sucu-Lang
@TomL: I know orange is not your favorite color Toungue you've said it on every orange theme lol
(2009-02-11, 02:54 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]@TomL: I know orange is not your favorite color Toungue you've said it on every orange theme lol
Well you askedConfused Not every orange themeToungue
(2009-02-11, 03:16 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-11, 02:54 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]@TomL: I know orange is not your favorite color Toungue you've said it on every orange theme lol
Well you askedConfused Not every orange themeToungue

Lolza. *looks through every orange theme including mine*. Yep, you said you hated it on every theme nearly lol.

PS: I'm nearly finished with that red recolour, I might make a series of them, different recolours, etc...
Hm, it seems like a good concept with wasted potential. The t-head within the rounded cornered white thing just looks odd. Default on/off images look out of place.
I'm not sure what you're talking about...
thead have no rounded corners o.O
.table is the rounded one, and is not white...
Good job. I like it Smile
Hmm. Quite good. I like how you recoloured the search, member, calender and help buttons to stone colour.
Pages: 1 2 3