MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can't upload file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
i'v installed mybb 1.4 on my server
it was ok untill last week, now i can't upload any file to the server, after uploading files, the new thread page loads again without any uploaded file

my site: www.sisarea.com

chmod is 777
newthread.php is ok too
the server has no problem

help me please
Just a strange thought... how did you come to the assumption that it is MyBB - a PHP script - effecting uploads to your entire server?

Contact your host. It's practically impossible for MyBB to be interfering.
it's not because of the server
How do you know that?? A few people have has this problem when everything MyBB-wise has been setup correctly.
Just because you have MyBB, all the problems that happen isn't just MyBB, people forget the host most of the time and then come here with their issues and assume it's always MyBB, i would ask your host first and if he/she says it's MyBB then you post here. just telling the truth, not trying to be mean or anything.
(2009-02-15, 08:40 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]Just because you have MyBB, all the problems that happen isn't just MyBB, people forget the host most of the time and then come here with their issues and assume it's always MyBB, i would ask your host first and if he says it's MyBB then you post here. just telling the truth, not trying to be mean or anything.

Mmm, often people have a 500 internal server error and think it's a MyBB, most of the time if it says internal server error, it's exactly that, a server error, it's just down for whatever reason. This issue is probably the same, a server problem that just affects MyBB.
most of the posts i see, their never anything about, i contacted my host first, but he said it was MyBB.
(2009-02-15, 08:51 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]most of the posts i see, their never anything about, i contacted my host first, but he said it was MyBB.
Well appearently your host doesn't know much, as I highly doubt it's MyBB. Most errors are from the server-end, not MyBB. MyBB is only restricted by it's servers potential.