MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spicefuse Shutbox.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I accidentally installed an old version of Spicefuse Shutbox, after that i deleted the files and i put the compatibles with 1.4, and when i try to activate the plugin, the following error appears:

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1050 - Table 'mybb_sf_shouts' already exists
Query:
CREATE TABLE mybb_sf_shouts ( id int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, uid int(10) NOT NULL, shout_msg text NOT NULL, shout_date int(10) NOT NULL, shout_ip varchar(30) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) ) TYPE=MyISAM

i tried deleting "mybb_sf_shouts" table, but another error appears, and if i try again, the error comes again

I hope you can help me

Sorry for my bad english!!Confused
Just get rid of all the plugin files first, don't add anything else until the message is gone....
what?, i deleted again the files and the database table , and uploaded the files again, now, i try to activate and appears:

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settings VALUES (NULL, 'sf_sb_shouts_main', '# of Shouts to display', 'The maximum number of shouts you want to be displayed.', 'text', '10', 1, 24)

i really want this shutbox
Link me to the shoutbox you're trying to use.
You'll need to remove every aspect of the shoutbox from the database. Only then can the new shoutbox be installed...
It just looks like you didn't uninstall the old version.
Try uploading the old shoutbox files and deactivate it, if it's activated.
(2009-02-12, 08:31 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Link me to the shoutbox you're trying to use.

http://spicefuse.com/mybb_mods/spicefuse_shoutbox.zip
(2009-02-12, 09:32 AM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to remove every aspect of the shoutbox from the database. Only then can the new shoutbox be installed...

how

(2009-02-12, 09:14 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]It just looks like you didn't uninstall the old version.
Try uploading the old shoutbox files and deactivate it, if it's activated.

its not activated
SpiceFuse ShoutBox for MyBB 1.2.

It's not actually a 1.4 plugin, hence the error.
For info, you can find the latest compatible version for 1.4 (as at 14/02/09) below:

http://spicefuse.com/mybb_mods/spicefuse_shoutbox_11_b1.zip

This is the 1.1 Beta 1 version of the plugin.