MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Tabbed Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This is gonna rock the Mybb world.

I am releasing it either tonight or tommorow. I been developing this for sometime now.

The screenshot is a teaser.

Basically this will allow you to create "menu tabs" in admincp setting the categories you want displayed for each tab. So far it's 90% complete and I only have one part left to complete. The install and templating is completely done...I just have some admincp controls to finish.

If you have a site with dozens of forum categories and would like better navigation this is going to be a blessing for you. Just click the new menu tab and bingo...your other categories display.

Expect this one soon. Big Grin
Can you do it for each section? Like say you have a help site..and you want to have a tab named "Themes & Help", and then only show certain forums - can you do it?
Quote:Can you do it for each section? Like say you have a help site..and you want to have a tab named "Themes & Help", and then only show certain forums - can you do it?

Yes that's the whole idea.

An example would be Mybb categories.

Let's use 2 menu tabs:

Categories for each would be:
General = "Announcements", "General Discussion"
Support = "MyBB Resources", "MyBB 1.4 Series", "MyBB 1.2 Series"

When you click Support you won't see the General categories.

Here I might as well give you the beta site:
http://beta.mybbcentral.com/

Hopefully that clears it up for you.

Another site that uses something similar is Namepros.
http://www.namepros.com
Amazing! I eagerly await the release!Smile
Very cool. Wink
wow! this is a beautiful plugin! I will most definately be using this for TheWorldRP! xD Thanks Labrocca for the tease Toungue I'll be waiting for it
Labrocca my man!!!!
Over the past couple of days, you have released some awesome plugins that have been widely requested by the MyBB community as a whole.
This one is by far the icing on the cake!!!
I just re-organized my whole forum because there were too many topics and categories which were stretching the forum way too much vertically.
I will definitely be re-organizing again once this is released. Thank you for all of your hard work.
That....... is cool.
c'mon :| coool, gg labrocca, very very nice Big Grin
I actually cannot wait to use this now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6