MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! I don't know if it's the right section but, recently I've created a forum with the new version of mybb forums but several users have reported a bug or something. Sometimes they cannot post a new thread. When they try to do it the page that appears is totally white with the message "The forum you are looking for cannot be found. It is possible that it was deleted, either due to a terms of service violation or due to inactivity."

It is weird because to me and other users this doens't happen.

Could someone help me please?
(2009-02-12, 09:26 PM)SuperPuma Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! I don't know if it's the right section but, recently I've created a forum with the new version of mybb forums but several users have reported a bug or something. Sometimes they cannot post a new thread. When they try to do it the page that appears is totally white with the message "The forum you are looking for cannot be found. It is possible that it was deleted, either due to a terms of service violation or due to inactivity."

It is weird because to me and other users this doens't happen.

Could someone help me please?
URL? Can't do much without it. Also, maybe an example thread that gives that warning?
Quote:The forum you are looking for cannot be found. It is possible that it was deleted, either due to a terms of service violation or due to inactivity.

That isn't a default MyBB message, especially the bold bit, sounds like a host message to me.
Here: http://www.moviemaniapt.createbb.com/index.php

It only happens when they try to post a new thread, when they reply to a thread that already exists it's fine
We can't support createbb here as it's created and run differently to most other forums. You'll have to use their support forums.