MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple Usergroup Displayed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I've been trying to work out all morning how i can display multiple groups on a profile, because our gorups have rank bars and different people are members to more than one group so i would like to make it so all the group rank bars of the groups that member is in shows on the thread display/profile etc

eg:
Member is a member of admin,mod,and radiodj,
default displayed group image is admin but we want it to show the rank image of radiodj and mod as well.

Has anyone got this to work yet?

& if so would you mind sharing the code?

-Ashley
http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1479.html

Only thing I can think of right now.
Perfect! I was thinking about this plugin but thought it was for a different forum system as i couldn't find it!

Thanks so much MattR

//EDIT:

It won't let me download, and I'm still registered?

Any ideas
It's one of LeX's plugins so should be free, unless labrocca chaged it... sure your account's activated??
Yup, well i think it is, I've had it for a while, i also tried re-sending an activation email and nothing came through, my user is AshleyGraham
Friendly Bump,

Is anyone able to get me this modification?
which one is free? Smile
@FBI,

What do you mean?
If you still haven't managed to get the above to work/whatever, I've got a private plugin which does something like this.

You'll need to manually add something like the following to your member_profile template:
<strong>Usergroups</strong>: <strong>{$pmy_group}</strong>{$sec_groups}
Hi,

Thanks for that plugin but it only show's the names of the groups and now the group image, so it's not quiet what i looking for.

Thanks,
Ashley
Pages: 1 2