MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Thread View not updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

my thread view not updated, it is zero,
what is my problem,
i enable/disable related task but it doesn`t work ...

http://forum.4downloader.ir/

HuhHuh
If you have the favicon plugin, remove it.
I have the same problem and I did remove the favcon plugin but that did not work.

I did move from one host to another but everything works fine other than the view counts on new post stay at 0 and the old post view count remain where they where prior to the move.
I figured out what the problem was. It seems if you install MyBB on a server with PHP 4 and then move it to a new server that has PHP 5 problems occur like the view counts not working and other issues. My new host gives me the choice to use PHP 4 or PHP 5 and I switched it to 4 like it was on my old host and all the problems where solved.
(2009-03-18, 04:11 PM)wolfgang2025 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem and I did remove the favcon plugin but that did not work.

I did move from one host to another but everything works fine other than the view counts on new post stay at 0 and the old post view count remain where they where prior to the move.
I figured out what the problem was. It seems if you install MyBB on a server with PHP 4 and then move it to a new server that has PHP 5 problems occur like the view counts not working and other issues. My new host gives me the choice to use PHP 4 or PHP 5 and I switched it to 4 like it was on my old host and all the problems where solved.
Having same problem with views and running the task does not do anything. Plus I have to do it twice for some reason while other tasks only need to be ran once.

I Reverted back to PHP 4.9 and they counted again but other sub domains I mess with had problems along with some image functions not working in my MyBB forum. I'm back to PHP 5.2.9 and everything other than thread views and category read/unread images work.

Is there a fix for PHP 5.2.9 to read the views/visits right like PHP 4.9 did?

Thanks in advance for any help on this
It should work just fine on all version of PHP, I run 5.2.9 fine.
it should but doesnt. Huh
Profile Design was the problem.

/solved