MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Oops...CP Activation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

OK so I have my board up, and I see 4 people have joined but no one is posting. I haven't figured out to see WHO signed up, but was able to click on "please welcome our newest member, ..." and see that her account is not activated.

Am I supposed to manually activate everyone's accounts? And how do I do it? Rolleyes
On the ACP home page there's a section for the user stats, and there's a count of members awaiting activation. Click that, and there's a list of users who need to be activated. Click Options next to each one and activate. You can change the registration method to avoid this in the registration settings.
well, it depends, you can either have an email sent to them to activate, or you can activate it, to check go to your Admin cp and go to users and groups>configuration>settings and find User Registration and Profile Options to check.
thanks, Matt its like my post feeds right off to urs like a whole paragraph Wink
OK thanks. It looks like the other 3 were activated (through the email set up) and just this last one wasn't. But at least now I know how to do it manually. OK thanks, guys!