MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cannot install skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i cannot install skins on my forum, i have did what it said in the help, but it says cannot upload please try again try again and same thing please help and here is my forum http://www.adamsforum.tk/
It could be an issue with your host. Is there any specific error you encountered while trying to upload a skin?
hey look age123 it happend with me the 1st time i tried Mybb.

umm but at that time, i surendered and made my own one Big Grin !! which i think is really better !! .

anyway regarding the uploading umm is possible that you haven't made permissions for the uploading directory ? not really sure but try that.

regards
What skin are you trying to install? Also, what did the instructions tell you to do?
I have the exact same problem. Downloadaed the sw today and can't import a skin. As age123 says, the message is "cannot upload please try again".

I'm going to the CP, templates import, pointing it to the import file (as described in the instructions) and clicking Import. I've gone through all of the folders on the web server and write enabled them, so I don't think it's that.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Kodaks,

This happens with any skin I've tried (and I've tried many!)

Thanks.
Have you made sure the theme you are trying to install is compatible with your board's version?
I had the same problem but just edited the default theme to what i wanted Smile